Monday, December 20, 2010

Life is Beautiful

It's almost Christmas and life is good. Step 5 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt is in full swing in the sewing room, see www.quiltville.com. I substituted neutrals for yellows and red for purple, and the 600 HST are almost complete. Coincidentally, Bonnie's inspiration for this mystery project is her Star Struck quilt - which is the quilt I've just finished sewing the binding on and put on my daughter's bed in anticipation of her homecoming tomorrow. Our home is looking festive, so pretty that I've including a photo of our dining table.
600 half-square triangles piling up at the back of the sewing machine!

Purple replaces red, yellow replaces neutrals for this mystery.

My version of Bonnie's Star Struck.

Life is Beautiful at Christmastime.
Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: