Sunday, January 2, 2011

Three-bobbin days are bliss

My second Starstruck quilt in progress - in oranges and aquas. 


Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll part seven is complete.
 Happy New Year to you! For the last three days I've enjoyed three-bobbin days, sewing away on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, part seven, see www.quiltville.com as well as a scrappy quilt design Starstruck (also by Bonnie) in assorted peach, orange and aqua prints. I made Starstruck in winter 2010 in reds and greens and this will be my second - it's a great stash buster!

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Omigollygosh!! I just love it and now that I've seen yours it's made me think that maybe I should go with my brights instead of my dreary old ugly fabrics! But... I have 388 of those triangle squares in red and neutral which I would love to use up! And I seriously need to get rid of those uglies... Mmmmmmm...

Marianne said...

Hi Pennie, Thank you for your comment - my advice is go for the brights every time! Cheers, Marianne.